Anthony Princeton

Are you having a hard time deciding what you want to do in your future? Are you unsure of what school you want to go to in the future? At Greater Latrobe, we have someone who is willing to help you decide what to do as a career and many more. Anthony Princeton, from North Huntingdon, is a career pathway member who is 22 years old has helped many students find out what they would like to do as a career. Princeton used to struggle himself deciding what he would like to do in the future. Princeton said that in highschool, he had that anxiety of not knowing what he wanted to do. Eventually, when he graduated and made it into West Virginia University, he had switched majors three times and went from broadcasting journalism to public reading and advertising. As he has experienced the stress himself and understood the struggle of choosing his major, Princeton got the inspiration from there on out and decided that he didn’t want any other student to struggle like him or go through the stress he has to go through. He didn’t have anyone to help him decide what he wanted to do as a career. So he decided to make a change by being that person who will be there for other students by helping them decide what they wanted to do as a career. Princeton stated that it is not his job to pick a career for students however, he claims that he asks about students passion and what they love. As he discussed students passions, he helps them suggest a career to follow. After that, he recommends schools that are close and also good for the career that the student is heading to. For example, if you choose Multimedia and Journalism as a career, Princeton will recommend West Virginia University because he knows that WVU offers a great journalism program, have an amazing English department, and many more. Princeton also helps give details about a certain college. For example, if you are interested in learning more about IUP, Anthony will give you their acceptance rate, cumulative GPA, high and low reaches on SAT scores, and requirements to apply. Princeton offer many more options and provides many details. If you are struggling on deciding what you wanna do with your future, feel free to stop by at the 11-12th grade office and request to see Anthony Princeton to get help on what you’d like to do as a career!