Holiday Gift Guide

2023 Christmas Gift Guide

The holiday season brings on jam-packed schedules complete with cooking, baking, decoration, and carving out time to see family. Among all of this festive chaos, one thing seems to be more stressful than the rest- gift giving. The art of gift-giving is a popular way to show appreciation and gratitude to others during the holiday season. Although everyone loves the feeling of seeing their loved ones’ faces light up as they open their gifts, it is often a struggle to find that perfect gift for them.

10 under 10

Wallet $9.99

This leather wallet comes in a seemingly infinite number of different colors. With six slots made perfect for your most used cards, this wallet will keep you well organized.

Burts Bees set $9.98

Dry skin will be a thing of the past after using this Burt’s Bees set. Burt’s Bees products are clear of any harmful ingredients. This set includes one of their lip balms, a cleansing cream, and a hand, foot, and body lotion. 

Desktop Vacuum Cleaner $9.98

Keep your office space clean as a whistle. Nobody likes a messy workspace. This cordless desktop vacuum makes it easier than ever to keep a neat space. 

Reusable Straws $6.99

Reduce your carbon footprint with this twelve-pack of stainless steel reusable straws. Also included in this set are two straw cleaners and a compostable storage bag. This is the perfect gift for a loved one who is environmentally conscious. 

Small jewelry box $7.99

This compact jewelry box is as good as gold and will be able to store some too. Complete with separate sections for your earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings this is perfect for storing jewelry while traveling, or on a daily basis. 

Hydrating sheet mask $7.99

Take off this hydrating sheet mask to reveal skin that is as bright as the sun. This face mask instantly moisturizes skin leaving it smooth, soft, and glowing. Formulated with gentle ingredients, it is perfect for all skin types.

Gratitude journal $9.98

Looking for a way to self-reflect and manifest positivity every single day? Then this journal is definitely for you! This is a unique in-depth gratitude journal that allows you to appreciate your life more for at least 5 minutes a day. This is a great tool for both starting to discover gratitude and extending an existing gratitude practice

Personalized puzzle $7.99

This personalized puzzle is the perfect gift to make someone feel special. You can create the puzzle using your favorite family photo, vacation shot, or beloved pet photo. You can also add a photo frame to become a mural and hang handmade art at home.

Electric Candle Lighter$7.98

This electric lighter is rechargeable and a safer alternative to real flames.

Multitool Pen$9.99

This multitool pen is the perfect stocking stuffer. With six different functions, it can be used as a pen, pencil, screwdriver, ruler, stylus, and to level.