Bieber Fever

Bieber Fever

Hailing from a small Canadian town, Justin Bieber has plagued the world with Bieber Fever. At just 16-years old Bieber has won four American Music Awards, an MTV Video Music award and was nominated for two Grammy Awards. In 2010, his net worth was estimated at $25.5 million. He went from YouTube sensation to teenage heartthrob in just over a year and has become a name that circulates the hallways of all school levels.

Bieber has stolen the hearts of millions of girls young and old alike. He has befriended the biggest names in the entertainment business while making his name synonymous with their own. While working with Sean Kingston, Ludacris, and Usher he has created songs that topped the charts. His song “Baby” was in the top ten worldwide and is one of the most viewed videos on YouTube.  He is the first artist to have seven songs from his debut album chart on the Billboard Hot 100. But that is not the only reason why girls flock over him. Maybe it is the hair or voice, maybe it is his story or style, whatever it is, Bieber fever has affected them all the same. “What’s not to like really, his hair flip, his voice, his kicks,” says junior, Alexis Yazge.

Just like how Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers took the nation’s youth by storm, Justin Bieber has proven that he can make his impact too. He went from being told he had no platform to earning millions in record sales. With his name everywhere and his songs always on the radio, it is not hard to catch Bieber Fever.