You Deserve It !

You Deserve It !

You Deserve It is a new trivia game show hosted by Chris Harrison from “The Bachelor. Changing up as the host of a relationship show with people searching for love, Chris now plays the new role of giving back to people who deserve it because of a life of struggles and complications. This is the first time ever in which contestants play their hardest to win cash for another besides themselves. Beginning with $10,000 and having the opportunity to win up to $250,000, every round gets more intense than the previous one.

In this challenge based game, individuals try to win every Monday in a variety of rounds. Chris starts off by giving each contestant a free clue.  Then the contestant can purchase a series of clues on the board. The contestant is given a chance to guess the correct word being described. Although receiving more and more clues allows the player to be lead towards the right direction, it also means each time a certain amount of money is reduced from the starting point.

While the game continues to enliven with excitement, the person who ultimately receives the prize at the end is in a complete different location, having no idea that their lives are about to change within an instant. Beforehand the contestant secretly chooses a friend for which they are playing. That friend may suffer tragedy or health issues, or unemployment. The competing contestant is playing to change that person’s life.   After the contestant’s spotlight is over, Brooke Burns, a camera crew, family, and friends goes out to the winner to reveal the great news.

With nervousness, joy, and intensity, happiness takes over when someone gives back to another who deserves a chance when living with a great amount of struggles in life.