Latrobe Coffee Bean

The Coffee Bean Cafe on Rt. 30 in Latrobe is a popular study spot for both high school and college students in the area, due to a selection of coffees and baked goods, plus a welcoming environment. After adding a location in Greensburg, which has recently closed down, another has opened in downtown Latrobe in the Latrobe Art Center. With all of the art showcased around the small café area it’s a quiet and peaceful environment. It serves the same things as the location on Rt. 30.

This location which is in downtown Latrobe is open from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday thru Saturday. The environment is very nice and the coffee is good. If you’re in Latrobe and you’re looking for a good cup of coffee stop during their hours and enjoy the beautiful artwork throughout the art center.

A more suitable option for high school students would be the original location on Rt. 30 across from the drive-in. With free Wifi, a large spacious area perfect for studying and a wide selection of foods. The Coffee Bean is the perfect location to work on school project, because the hours are convenient for students in high school. They are open Monday through Thursday 6:30 am until 8 pm, Friday 6:30 am until 9 pm, Saturday 7am until 9pm and Sundays 8am to 7pm.  For larger study groups, such as those for AP History or AP Chemistry, there is even a room that you can use to spread out and converse louder than you can in the actual coffee shop. For studying and group meetings the Coffee Bean Cafe on Rt. 30 is well suited for their needs.