AP Testing Student Voice Box

“I thought they were challenging but I feel confident that I did well, and I am thankful that my teachers prepared me so well.” –Bryan Brasile, Junior

“Whenever I did the classroom preparation it was very challenging, but benefitted me for taking my exams because they then seemed easier.” –Lauren Morlacci, junior

“The AP exams were obviously challenging, but thanks to my teachers, the in class practice was very beneficiary.  I’m so glad I was well prepared for the exams.” –Elly Hu, junior

“It was awful.  No amount of studying could have made it any easier.” –Jake Leyland, senior.

“It was really challenging but I was as prepared as I could have been.” –Ryan Aiello, senior

“I felt like the multiple choice section was actually a lot harder than the written part. I felt pretty prepared, but I probably should have studied a little more.” –Drew Hanna, sophomore

“It wasn’t nearly as difficult as I thought it would be, probably because Mrs. Kubus prepared us very well.” –Allie Campbell, junior

“I thought it was hard and I didn’t really feel there was a way to prepare for it.” –Britney Gaia, sophomore

“I didn’t think it was as bad as I thought it would be.  I felt really prepared by Mrs. Kubus.” –Nina Wickham, junior