Top 10 Easter Treats

Top 10 Easter Treats

As a child, the anticipation for the Easter Bunny was almost as great as that of Santa Claus. Now that we are older, the excitement for the bunny has decreased, however, we can still take joy in receiving or buying special Easter treats that never taste as good on any other day.

10. Sam’s Club pack of bubble gum

With one month of school left, nothing gets a teen through the school day better than a fresh stick of gum for every period.

9. Sour Patch Kids

With these bad boys, one must ration the amount eaten at one time. Otherwise, the super sour sugar-coated gummies will create ulcers on the tongue.

8. Bizarre flavor of Skittles

You may not actually enjoy tropical or sour skittles, but it is the experience of trying at least one that counts.

7. Chocolate coins

The second most appreciated money on Easter, chocolate coins combine thin milky chocolate with shiny happiness.

6. Pastel colored M&M’s

Because normal colored M&M’s just are happy enough.

5. Nerds Rope

For a holiday such as this, regular nerds won’t do. They need to be connected for easy access. Combining nerds and a chewy, strawberry rope transforms an average candy into an amazing Easter treat.

4. Solid chocolate bunnies

Unlike their hollow counterparts, solid chocolate bunnies employ one of the best flavors in the world, chocolate, while being able to be rationed- cut a piece a day for as long as you can.

3. Cadbury Eggs

This extraordinarily sweet, chocolate coated treat comes with a choice- caramel or crème?

2. Reese’s Peanut Butter eggs

With all the tastiness of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, this time of year Hershey’s treat comes in egg form.

1. Peeps

Whether yellow, pink, blue, purple or orange, peeps will cheer you up. Their sugar-coated, melt in your mouth, savory goodness is incomparable to any other treat in the Springtime.