Logan Sessi-Clair

Logan Sessi-Clair, Staff writer

I am the one, the only, Logan Sessi-Clair. I'm a junior at Greater Latrobe Senior High School and returning staff member for the school publication The High Post. The High Post was a great and memorable experience for me. I made new friends and learned valuable lessons that I will be able to learn later in life, no matter what I choose to pursue. There's really not much to tell about me, except that I'm probably the only person in Western PA that likes the Los Angeles Rams football team, which I think is one of the best teams in the NFL, which is an unpopular opinion in Steelers country. My favorite  players are Jared Goff or Cooper Kupp who in my mind are the best duo in the NFL at the moment, as they are the best quarterback and wide receiver. My favorite color is blue, particularly a darker tone of the color. I'm really good at history preferably the ancient Roman Empire, the French and Indian War/ Revolutionary War and WWII era which are the most fascinating time periods in human history. I used to play football for the Derry area football team at the position of left or right guard and I used to be really good at it until I decided to quit due to moving to Latrobe. Some of my hobbies outside of school include reading and watching TV preferably anything's Syfy or crime related, and watching youtube, and sometimes reading. My favorite shows are NCIS, Impractical Jokers, with my favorite joker being Joe Gatto, Pawn Stars, and Game Of Thrones, wit Tywin Lannister being the best character on the show. Also on my free time I  enjoy spending time with my friends and family on weekends.

All content by Logan Sessi-Clair