9th grade College Visits

Photo by Zoey Bier

At the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg, the Library had a beautiful stained glass window in the front.  They artwork here was amazing and so cool to look at.

Photo by Sydney Laidacker

This statue is of the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg´s mascot, the bobcats.  As students walked around they got so see even more amazing statues and artwork.

Photo by Sydney Laidacker

The computer and technology building. At the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg they prepared a great tour of the campus and the students got to see so many amazing buildings!

Photo by Sydney Laidacker

John Miller, Dustyn McGinity, Trent Jones, Aidan Vigilante, and Garet Matey all had the chase to go into a dorm room and get the feel for it.  They were able to sit down and experience it. The dorms were a favorite part to some of the students.

Photo by Miss Richards

Students at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg got an amazing tour of the campus and what it feels like to be in college.  These students have an interest in the business and financial field.

Photo by Valentina Rossi

At Washington and Jefferson College, this picture represents every important milestone for them, like their first female teacher, African American teacher, etc. The students enjoyed this college and the beautiful artwork.

Photo by Sofia Serge

At IUP the students got take a tour of their beautiful campus.  The trees and scenery were breathtaking here.

Photo by Harley Cochran

At St. Vincent College the graduation bell is a tradition. All graduates ring this bell when they graduate during the ceremony.

Photo by Mrs. Skala

Students at Seton Hill University had a great time touring the campus and learning new things about the career field they want to go into.  These student have an interest in the health and science field and learned about the medical field and about being a physicians assistant.

About the Writers
Sydney Laidacker, Staff Writer

My name is Sydney Laidacker.  I am a freshman at Greater Latrobe High School.   This is my first year to be apart of the High Post team and it won’t...

Sofia Serge, Staff Writer

My name is Sofia Serge. I am 14 years old, and a freshman at Greater Latrobe. This is my first year on the High Post. Some of my hobbies are acting, writing,...